|Height to bottom of platform||32′|
|Side reach||25 4″|
|Approx stowed travel height||10′ 8″|
|Platform capacity (MH)||400#|
|Platform capacity using jib (DU)||400#|
|Platform capacity not using jib (DU)||550#|
|Main boom travel||-15 to 80|
- Proportional controls
- Lower override controls
- Engine start/stop from basket
- Basket access from ground
- Insulated models available in Category C, D and E
- Hydraulic basket leveling
- Rotating basket
- Continuous rotation
- Up to 1000-pound jib and winch
- 180 degree basket rotator (MH)
- 100 degree basket rotator (DU)
- Joystick and lockout controls
- Basket liners for fiberglass baskets
- Fiberglass main boom
- Tool circuits
- DC backup system
BASKET STYLES (MH, DU)
The DPM series material handling bucket truck is avaibale with two basket configurations.
MH – Single person, material handling (24″x30″ basket)
DU – Dual configuration: Dual Person OR Single Person, Material Handling (24″x42″ basket)
The style used is noted at the end of the model name.
INSULATED OR NON-INSULATED
The DPM lift is available in insulated or non-insulated formats.
DPM – insulated (Category C or D)
DPMS – non-insulated
Ask about available chassis, body, basket, tail shelf, and accessory options to build the perfect bucket truck for your needs.