|Height to bottom of platform *||62′|
|Working height *||67′|
|Side reach||39′ 2″|
|Stowed travel height||12′|
|Platform capacity (MH Models)||400#|
|Platform capacity using jib (DU Model)||400#|
|Platform capacity not using jib (DU Model)||550#|
|Articultating arm travel||0 to 91|
|Main boom travel||-26 to 75|
*Maximum height acheivable with addition of the optional 22″ basket elevator
- Proportional controls
- Lower override controls
- Engine start/stop from basket
- Basket access from ground
- Compensated upper boom
- Insulated models available in category C or D
- Hydraulic basket leveling
- Continuous rotation
- Joystick and lockout controls
- 180º basket rotator
- High electrical resistant controls (Standard on Cat. C)
- Basket liner for fiberglass baskets
- Fiberglass main and articulating booms
- Tool circuits
- D.C. backup system
- 22” basket elevator
- Aluminum basket
- Non-insulated version available (DLT2S)
- 110 v outlet at basket (DLT2S)
BASKET STYLES (SINGLE OR DOUBLE PERSON)
The DLT2 series material handling bucket truck is available with two basket configurations.
MH – Single Person, Material Handling (24″x30″ basket)
DU – Dual configuration: Dual Person OR Single Person, Material Handling (24″x42″ basket)
Fiberglass and aluminum options available in each style.
The style used is noted at the end of the model name.
INSULATED OR NON-INSULATED
The DLT2 lift is available in insulated or non-insulated formats.
DLT2 – insulated (Category C or D)
DLT2S – non-insulated
Ask about available chassis, body, basket, tail shelf, and accessory options to build the perfect bucket truck for your needs. Click the build tab to view DLT2 builds or click request a quote to get started.