DHT Series (30/32/34)
Find a Dealer
Heavy-duty telescopic bucket truck
Max working height range: 35' - 39' | Max side reach range: 20' - 26'
Insulated or non-insulated versions | Single person basket
Models available: DHT-30, DHT-32, DHT-34
HYBRID OPTION - Experience the benefits of hybrid aerial operation for your next bucket truck.
|Height to bottom of plarform||30'||32'||34'|
|Side reach (side hung)||20'||22'||24'|
|Side reach (with rotator)||22'||24'||26'|
|Stowed travel height||9' 10"||9' 10"||9' 10"|
|Approximate installed weight||2600#||2700#||2700#|
|Main boom travel||-22 to 82||-22 to 82||-22 to 82|
• Full pressure proportional controls mounted on the Basket for easy access in all boom positions.
• Upper Control Shut-off provided at the Turntable.
• Three Control Levers at the Turntable and Basket, with deadman at the Basket.
• Engine start/stop from the basket.
• Rated pressure is 2200 PSI.
• Operating pressure is 2000 PSI.
• 5 to 7 GPM pump flow.
• 10 gallon oil reservior.
• Open Center System
• Hose Connection manifolds in Boom.
• Basket levelling by Master/Slave Hydraulic system.
• Rotation by hydraulic driven spur gear with shearball rotation bearing.
• Basket Support and Boom Support.
• Integral holding valves in all cylinders.
• Pressure relief valve.
• Upper Boom constructed of fiberglass and rated for work voltages to 46 KV and below
• Non-conductive hoses provide levelling and control through the insulated boom section.
• Continuous rotation
• Torsion Bar
• 12V. DC Full Function Backup System
• Single hand control lever
• Basket liner
• Basket and Control Cover
• Hydraulic Tool Circuit at Basket and Pedestal
• Automatic or Two-Speed Throttle Advance
• Lower Boom Fiberglass Insert
• 180° Basket Rotator
INSULATED OR NON-INSULATED
The DHT lift is available in insulated or non-insulated formats. (Both with full pressure controls)
DHT - insulated (Category D)
DHTS - non-insulated